TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Sue’s Burgers and Shakes “Sue’s VIP” Membership Program is operated by SUES DINING GROUP PTY LTD, ACN 652 845 228 of 1201a/1151 Creek Road, Carindale, Brisbane, Queensland 4152. The Program is available at all Sue’s Burgers and Shakes restaurants (currently only one location in Westfield Carindale), including http://www.suesburgers.com.au
2. Participation in Sue’s VIP membership program is for personal use only and open to individuals 18 years and over and have a unique valid email address and mobile phone number. Individuals under 18 years must have a parent or guardian’s consent prior to registering for the Program and the parent or guardian must read and agree to these terms. Sue’s Burgers and Shakes reserves the right to request the parent or guardian to confirm consent of the individual’s participation at any time.
3. You agree that you will only register one account as a user. Multiple accounts per user (determined by name, email or mobile number) will result in the additional accounts being closed, and any benefits and rewards attached to any of the account cancelled or forfeited, at the absolute discretion of Sue’s Burgers and Shakes.
4. To participate in the Program, you must:
4.I. Register online at suesburgers.com.au/suesvip
II. Follow the prompts to register;
III. Complete and submit your details; and
IV. Once you have successfully registered, you will be a Sue’s VIP member (also referred to as “you” in these Terms) of the Sue’s VIP Membership Program. You will be provided with a unique Sue’s VIP Member number and barcode, that will be contained within the Welcome Email you will be sent to the email address you signed up with.
5. Upon verification of your account, you agree to receive benefits and rewards as determined and communicated by Sue’s Burgers and Shakes. Benefits and rewards will be sent to you directly to your registered email account. All benefits and rewards, including the birthday coupon is offered to you and cannot be transferred or exchanged, unless expressly stated otherwise.
5.1. Each dollar purchased will accumulate points under your membership. $1 = 1 Point. Everytime 150 Points are accumulated you will receive a $10 Dollar Credit under your membership. This includes Pickup/Sue’s Delivery or at any Sue’s restaurant (Takeaway/Dine in). This excludes third party delivery platforms such as UberEats and DoorDash.
5.2 You will be sent a birthday coupon on or about the birthday date registered in your account offering the choice of any side OR beverage on menu for free! (Pick-up/ Sue’s Delivery), or at any Sue’s restaurant (Takeaway/ Dine in), prior to the expiry date stated. This excludes third party delivery platforms such as UberEats and DoorDash. This offer also excludes any modifications or add-ons. The birthday coupon offer is valid for one week after each member’s birthday. One birthday coupon issued per Sue’s VIP member per calendar year. Valid online (Pick-up/ Sue’s Delivery), or at any Sue’s Burgers and Shakes restaurant (Takeaway/ Dine-in). Single use.
6. To redeem the benefits and rewards offered under the Program, you must present the coupon, code or any other material as directed by Sue’s Burgers and Shakes on your smartphone or electronic device on your registered email account, prior to the expiry date stated (no extensions will be given). Specific conditions may apply to certain benefits and rewards supplied, of which will be detailed with the benefit or reward coupon, advertising or communication.
7. All benefits and rewards will be sent to the registered email and are subject to availability. Substitutes may be offered at Sue’s Burgers and Shakes’ absolute discretion. Any prices or values stated in connection or for a benefit or reward is correct at the time of publication. Blackout periods, such as public holidays, restaurant closures etc, may apply. Sue’s Burgers and Shakes, in its absolute discretion may change or amend a benefit or reward, including ceasing the benefit or reward, without notification. Sue’s Burgers and Shakes is not responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, damaged or undeliverable benefits and rewards.
8. Benefits and rewards can be earned for purchases made online (pick-up/ Sue’s Delivery) (excluding Third Party Platforms) or at Sue’s Burgers and Shakes’ restaurants (dine-in/takeaway). Benefits and rewards cannot be earned or redeemed against purchases made through third party providers, delivery services or other goods or services as communicated by Sue’s Burgers and Shakes from time to time.
9. We don’t want you to miss out on earning your points!, so always remember to scan your Membership barcode during your purchase, as we are unable to attribute a transaction to an account at a future date. No scan = No points.
11. It is the responsibility of the Sue’s VIP Member to advise Sue’s Burgers and Shakes of any change of account details including name, email, mobile number etc as soon as practicable after the change. Updates can be made on the by contacting Sue’s Burgers and Shakes directly via Carindale@suesburgers.com.au or by contacting your local store by phone. Further verification requirements may be required. Sue’s Burgers and Shakes is not responsible for any late delivery or loss of benefits or rewards to Sue’s VIP Members relating to any failure by you to notify us of any change in your details.
12. Sue’s VIP Members are responsible for all activity in the account including any activity by a third party. Individuals cannot share or have multiple individuals use or redeem the same Sue’s VIP Account.
13. Sue’s Burgers and Shakes is not responsible for any unauthorised use or access of a Sue’s VIP Member’s account including through the Sue’s VIP Members barcode and redemption of benefits and rewards by third parties, including the unauthorised use of a reward code sent to a Sue’s VIP. It is each Sue’s VIP Member’s responsibility to protect their account from misuse or access.
14. Sue’s Burgers and Shakes reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity and status of actual or prospective Sue’s VIP Members, registrations, verification of account details and any benefits or rewards issued and redeemed, including a Sue’s VIP Member’s identity, age, email and mobile phone number.
15. In the instance of a dispute of identity (including name, age, email or mobile phone number) of an actual or prospective Sue’s VIP Member, Sue’s Burgers and Shakes reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to reject or determine the identity of the member
16. Sue’s VIP Members’ accounts will expire if no transactions are made on the Account for a consecutive period of 24 months, after which any benefits and rewards earned or supplied will be forfeited, with no remuneration.
17. Sue’s VIP Members must not provide false or misleading information to Sue’s Burgers and Shakes and must not alter, reproduce, disclose or interfere with the details of other Sue’s VIP Members including prospective members.
18. Sue’s Burgers and Shakes may terminate the Program at any time, with or without notice, which may result in loss of benefits and rewards and the cancellation of all benefits and rewards associated with the Program. Benefits and rewards are not your property and may be revoked, cancelled, limited, or modified at any time, even though such action may affect your right to use previously received benefits and rewards. Interpretation of these terms shall be at the absolute discretion of Sue’s Burgers and Shakes, whose decision will be final. Sue’s Burgers and Shakes is not liable for benefits and rewards that are lost due to fraudulent, unauthorised, or other unacceptable use. Should the Program be suspended or cancelled at any time, a notification will be placed on the Sue’s Burgers website, at a minimum.
19. Sue’s Burgers and Shakes decision in relation to all matters arising under this Program is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered.
20. Any tax liability connected with receipt, use or redemption of any benefit or reward under the Program is the responsibility of the Sue’s VIP Member
21. Events beyond Sue’s Burgers and Shakes’ control, such as computer equipment or electronic data transmission failure, strikes, acts of God, civil disturbances, terrorism or war, which may materially affect our ability to perform, may cause us to suspend or terminate the Program. Sue’s Burgers and Shakes is not responsible for such instances including without limitation any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in the Program.
22. These Terms are to be read in conjunction with, and subject to, any additional Terms governing any benefit, promotion, discount or offer operated by Sue’s Burgers and Shakes. In the case of any inconsistencies, these will prevail.